Our platters and tables are made of mouth-watering fresh ingredients and often include the following:
SPECIALITY CHEESES – Brie, Camembert, Gorgonzola, Stilton, Extra Mature Cheddar, Edam, Goats Cheese
CURED MEATS – Selection of Speciality Prosciutto, Salami, Chorizo, Ham & Turkey
ANTIPASTI – Olives, Sundried Tomatoes, Sweet Pickles, Stuffed Peppers
BREADS – Freshly Baked Artisan Breads, Crackers, Breadsticks and Pretzels
ACCOMPANIMENTS – Salsa, Humous Varieties, Chutneys, Butter
CRUDITÉS – Bell Peppers, Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Radish, Snap Peas
SEASONAL FRUIT – Blackberries, Blueberries, Figs, Grapes, Oranges, Pink Grapefruit, Raspberries, Strawberries, Vine Tomatoes
NUTS & DRIED FRUIT – Pistachios, Walnuts, Apricots
SWEET TREATS – Popcorn, Maltesers, Chocolate Coverd Pretzels
If you have any special requirements please let us know and we will price them accordingly, or equally if you have a preference for something over something else we can accommodate most requests and dietary requirements. We also offer Vegan and Gluten Free boxes, platters and extension platters and even top up items to restock during your event!
Additionally we do themed platters and boards for special days in your yearly calendar as well as sweet versions, breakfast versions, children’s versions, the possibilities are endless! Just contact us today and we will discuss your individual requirements with you and endeavour to create anything from a show stopping table to a meaningful gift.
Graze Derbyshire create the grazing table to suit the venue/table and event. It is the client’s responsibility to provide the table and we will need the measurements prior to the event. We provide props and flowers for the table, however, will work with you to incorporate your decorations/flowers etc. This will be discussed in person prior to the event. If you have any special requests/ideas please let us know beforehand so that we can ensure we have the same vision prior to the event.
Graze Derbyshire will provide paper plates, cheese knives, napkins, table clothes and specialty paper for table. All props, boards, decorations and cheese knives remain property of Graze Derbyshire. Any damages will incur replacement charges.
We require access to the event location a couple of hours prior to the event start time. Please ensure access to location and car access is possible. Timings will be discussed dependant on location and size of event.
We ask clients to please tidy up any remaining foods after the event and ensure all Graze Derbyshire property is kept together on the table. Graze Derbyshire will arrange a suitable collection time with you following the event.
We keep the food cool, both during the preparation and during travel to the venue. Platters and Tables must be placed in a cool area and not in direct sunlight and can be left out for 4 hours and must then be removed and disposed of. Our boxes are designed to be placed in the fridge but due to the fresh produce, must still be consumed within 24 hours.
- Click on the ‘Place an Order Now’ button on our Homepage.
- Complete your contact details
- Click what you’d like to order: Grazing Box, Grazing Platter or a Grazing Table
- The form will then prompt you for additional details like, number of people you’re catering for, any special dietary requirements, allergies or special requests like gift messages, also list here any likes and dislikes you have! We always like to make our products as personal to your tastes as possible.
- If ordering a grazing box or grazing platter board, please give a preferred collection date and time.
- Then click ‘Submit my Order Now’ – It’s as easy as that!
- We will then be in touch within 24 hours to confirm availability, raise any queries and forward an invoice for payment prior to collection or delivery.
- Please note during busy periods we require 48 hours’ notice for a grazing box or board and 7 days’ notice for a grazing table.