After a long awaited hygiene inspection and look around our new kitchen facilities and purpose built storage area, we are pleased to announce we got a 5 Star Hygiene rating from Amber Valley Borough Council Environmental Health this week.
The food hygiene rating reflects the standards of food hygiene found during an inspection and provides consumers with a clear indication of hygiene standards. Run by the Food Standards Agency, the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme operates in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
To get a rating, Environmental Health Officers visit to carry out a full hygiene inspection, focusing on three major areas:
- food hygiene compliance – including an assessment of how food is handled, prepared, and stored
- structural compliance – how clean is the building and its facilities?
- management confidence – are staff being trained correctly to maintain hygiene standards? And what policies and procedures support this?
If a business performs strongly in all three areas it’s granted the 5 star food hygiene rating and we are pleased to have performed with no outstanding issues in any of the three areas!
Here at Graze Derbyshire we are passionate about providing customers with safe, quality food within the legal framework for food businesses so you can buy from us with confidence!
- Hygiene Rating 5
- Council Registered
- Fully Insured
- Food Hygiene Level 2 Certificate
- Allergen & Intolerance Trained
- ……and always works with a smile
5 Star Food Hygiene Rating
Graze Derbyshire Owner – Annette Hancock